Pages

Interview with the Ladies - Two Weeks in Hawaii

For fun I did an interview with my ladies on what they think of their time in Hawaii thus far. 

Me: "What do you think of Hawaii after two weeks?"
A: "Good so far."
K: "This is how much fun I'm having..."  :: holds hands a small distance apart::

Me: "Bring me my coffee, please?"
A:  "Yea."

Me: "What's the most fun thing you've done so far?"
Both: "The beach."
A: "Being one with the waves."
K: "Being one with the waves had its consequences though."
A: "Yea, swimmer's ear."

Me: "What's something you want to do while we are here?"
A: "Swim with sharks."
K: "Scuba dive, but I'm not old enough."
Me: "You can do the bubble maker."
K: "That's not fun."
Ticklebug: "K, come here and look at this."  ::shows bubble maker info on phone::
K: "Ehhhhh"

Me: "If you could change one thing what would it be?"
A: "Less heat."
K: "I want E to be here."
Me: "At least there is no snow."
K: "Snow is fun though.  If we visit Maryland I want to be during the winter."

I do not wish to return during winter.  Neither do the dogs.
Me: "Are you ready for school?"
A: "Nope!"
K: "Eh."

Me: "What do you think about the new house?"
A: "It could be bigger, but it's okay."
K: "I wish my room was bigger."

Me: "What's been your favorite thing to eat since we got here?"
K: "It's all the same thing we ate in Maryland!"
A: "NO!  Coco's is the best!"
K:  "Oh yea!  Coco's!"

Ticklebug has passed his addiction down to our children.
Me: "What do you miss the most about mainland?"
K: "E."
A: "I miss my friends."
Me: "I miss my kitchen."
K: "So you don't miss your friends!?"
Me: "Of course I do!  I just also miss my kitchen."

Me: "Is there anything else you girls have to say about Hawaii?"
A: "Not really."
Me: "No good, bad, indifferent?"
K: "There is good Pokemon!"
Me: "Priorities!"

No comments :

Post a Comment