Pages

Aloha!



First, of all isn't the view in the above picture beautiful?  It was our view from breakfast our first morning in Hawaii.  The past few days since arriving have been going by in a blur and things are finally starting to settle down. 

The ladies did awesome on the flights.  No tears, meltdowns, nothing!  Just some game playing, reading and sleeping.  They were a little concerned when the pilot pointed out that we could see Hurricane Lester from a distance, but that's it.


The pets all made it through the flights and didn't have to go into Hawaii's quarantine program.  Addy did have me worried in a little in the beginning.  She was making some strange wheezing sound after the flight.  I explained the noise to LA (bestie/animal enthusiast extraordinaire) and she said it was probably an anxiety/panic attack.  I guess pets get them just like people.  Makes sense, I'm sure if I was locked in a box and placed under a plane for around 12 hours I would be having an anxiety attack too.  No stress now though.  Addy is totally fine now and back to being her demanding cat self.  

The hotel we are staying in a fantastic.  It's like a little condo.  It has a living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, bedroom with two beds, two bathrooms, washer/dryer, and a fenced in yard.  I'm very happy that S recommended it to us.  While the Navy Lodge may have the better view the Royal Alaka'l Inn is more accommodating for pets.

Hawaii is absolutely beautiful!  There is so much sunshine and the land is so lush and green.
No filter or edits.  Just natural, beautiful sunshine.
There is only one negative factor so far.  All the nature is currently making love inside my nostrils so passionately the contents of my skull are shaking.  The more formal term for this would be called allergies.  I'm pretty much dependent on Zyrtec to make it through a day.  



No comments :

Post a Comment